In this tutorial I will show you how can you connect F&D W330BT Bluetooth Speaker with Windows 7 over Bluetooth.
I bought this speakers about one year back for Rs 3000. This is very good speaker for small room. Comes with very good sub woofer and have Bluetooth connectivity. Connecting these speaker with mobile via Bluetooth is fairly simple and does not have any problems.
I found that connecting this speaker with Computer/laptop via Bluetooth is tricky. That is the reason for this tutorial.
I have made a video for you to follow steps easily. Watch below video.
Steps to Connect Speaker via Bluetooth:
- Start your computer Bluetooth and speaker Bluetooth.
- Right click Bluetooth on computer and click on “Add device”
- Click “Pair” button on backside of Speakers. Once you do this a blue led light will start blinking. That means now your Speaker are discoverable and ready to connect with new device.
- Select “Fenda W33” and click Next.
- Then it will connect with the device and configure with it for use. Then click close.
- Go to “Bluetooth Devices” there you will find Fenda W330BT. Double click it.
- You will find that Fenda device is “Disconnected”. Click on “Connect” tab. Then it will get connected. Keep this window open.
- Now right click “Volume” icon and select “Playback devices”.
- Now you can see the available playback devices on your system. The trick to make it work is to disable your current playback device (i.e your speakers).
- After disable your default device right click on “Bluetooth Hands-free Audio” and Enable it.
- After step 10 you will be able to listen your Fenda speaker via bluetooth. If not, then go to Fenda device and make sure it is connected (as in step 7).
- To make your default speakers work. Disable “Bluetooth Hands-free Audio” and Enable your default speakers.
This is how I connect my Fenda (F&D) W330BT Bluetooth Speaker with Windows 7. If you find any difficulty or have any questions then feel free to let me know. I will try to help you to my best ability and time.
Please like and share this tutorial.
For me the device shows as a Bluetooth Peripheral Device and it doesn’t install fully. It also doesn’t show the connect / disconnect option as you depicted. ( It doesn’t show up in my list of devices either)