Corsair is a leading brand of CPU fans. Pretty much every PC enthusiast will swear by Corsair fans because of their performance and reliability. The cooling is considered one of the best and each fan is uniquely aesthetic, elevating how your CPU looks. Plus, they are not overly priced. All these features make Corsair fans worth the hype and popularity.
While going through the options, though, there’s a chance you will feel overwhelmed. This is because there are many different options for specific purposes. Choosing from the ocean of choices can be a challenge. You shouldn’t worry, though, because we are here to help!
Best Corsair Fans For Radiators – Editor’s Choice
Without any delays, let’s jump right in and discover what the market is offering. All these have been checked and tried by our experts, which is why you don’t have to worry at all. You can simply compare them and pick the one you love the most.
1. Corsair AF120 LED Low Noise Cooling Triple Fan Pack
The first Corsair product we have on our list is Amazon’s Choice and is loved by users just as much. This A120 model comes in 3 colors – white, red, and blue. Here are reasons why you should buy it:
- It is a 12V fan with a noise level of 26 dB.
- Its airflow capacity is around 52 cubic feet per minute.
- The fan comes with 4 LEDs that are hub mounted. They are all vivid and vibrant.
- It offers excellent static pressure balanced with airflow to deliver optimum performance.
- The fan blade is opaque, giving you excellent illumination from the LEDs.
- It has 3-pin connectors.
[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Easy to hook-up
Airflow is top-notch
[/i2pros][i2cons]At top speed, it might get loud
2. Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB Pro Performance
Next on our list is also an Amazon Choice product that’s quite a catch. It is bright, good-looking, and performs very well. Let’s find out more:
- The Corsair iCUE is a 13.2V fan with a noise level of 26 dB.
- This 120mm fan comes with a pro-cooled system and 8 LEDs.
- The software is quite powerful and can also be used with a lighting controller that you should buy separately.
- It has the ability to keep the system cool even at 1,400 RPM. At this speed, it can give 52 CFM airflow.
- The fan blades are translucent and promise high static pressure and airflow.
[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Excellent colors
Setup is quite easy
Multiple modes to choose from
[/i2pros][i2cons]More expensive than a few other models
3. Corsair ML120 Pro – 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Cooling Fan
Yes, this one’s Amazon’s Choice too and we think you will love it, especially for its special effects. After all, it’s a levitating fan! Read on for more details:
- The fan works on a magnetic harness technology that enables it to levitate and look spectacular.
- This is a 4-pin 12V fan with a maximum noise level of 35 dB.
- Its capacity is much better than many in its league at 75 CFM.
- Its control range is quite extensive at 2000 RPM, allowing you to get the balance between performance and silence.
- The corners are replaceable, which means that you can customize the colors as per your likes.
[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Anti-vibration dampers
[/i2pros][i2cons]Slightly on the expensive side
4. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
This is a big one! It is another superb fan from the iCUE series that has exquisite features & specifications. Below are some of them:
- This 140mm Corsair fan comes with a pump and cold plate for high performance.
- Its average temperature under heavy load is 65.73 degrees C, which is significantly lower than the others in its league.
- The fan has magnetic levitation ability, which delivers better airflow and contributes to excellent performance.
- The fan has 16 LEDs in different zones to light up the whole system.
- It has a zero RPM mode that removes noise completely and ensures that the fan works at a low temperature.
[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Good performance
Zero RPM mode
[/i2pros][i2cons]Holes are not threaded
5. Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
We will close just as strongly as we started – another popular Corsair fan that has the Amazon’s Choice tag! This one is from the Hydro series and is worth taking a look due to the features below:
- Maximum noise level in this case is 28.3 dB.
- It offers precise PWM control, allowing you to adjust the speed from 600 to 1700 RPM.
- It is a slim fan at 120mm, which eliminates unnecessary noise while increasing the airflow capacity.
- The cold plate is thermally optimized to give you quiet cooling. The radiator is made of aluminum.
- The fan has been designed to make installation very easy. It does not require any additional tools or time.
[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Low-noise liquid cooling
[/i2pros][i2cons]The tubes are stiff
People Also Ask
1.) What Type Of Fans Are Best For Radiators?
Corsair models are considered among the best for radiators.
2.) Can I Use Corsair LL120 On A Radiator?
No, these fans are not designed for radiators.
3.) Are Static Pressure Fans Good For Radiators?
Yes, they are an excellent choice for radiators.
4.) Can You Use Any Fan For Radiators?
As long as it is compatible, you can use any fan.
5.) Are All Corsair QL Fans Good?
They are Corsair QL units are high on performance and quality.
6.) Are Corsair LL120 Fans Good?
Yes, they are quite good.
Compatibility, cooling capacity, noise, and airflow are the main factors to consider while choosing Corsair fans for the radiator. You can compare the above against these criteria to determine the right one for you. You will note that there are different models in different budgets. We have included variations to help you make a quick choice. You can always reach out to us if you need more help.