[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text woodmart_inline=”no” text_larger=”no”]Raspberry pi is a tiny and affordable computer that you can use to learn to program. Generally, these raspberry pi starter kits don’t come with a keyboard and mousepad. If you are looking for the best keyboard for Raspberry pi, you have come to just the right place. In this article, we will tell you about the best wireless keyboard for Raspberry pi. But how do you decide which is the best one for you? Before moving on to our list of raspberry pi wireless keyboards and mousepads, we will tell you about the things you need to keep in mind before getting one for yourself.
Firstly, you need to know how you are going to use it. If you plan on using your raspberry pi as a replacement for your desktop, you might want to get a full-sized keyboard with a separate mouse. However, for a home theatre PC, a mini keyboard with an in-built mousepad would work. A raspberry pi wireless keyboard can be used if there are enough USB ports on your PC or if it supports Bluetooth. You might also want to consider the price, as you don’t want to invest much in it if you are not going to use it to its full capacity.
Let us now move on to our list of best keyboards for Raspberry pi.
Best Keyboard For Raspberry PI
1) Q9 Mini wireless keyboard Raspberry pi
The Q9 mini keyboard from Dupad is one of the most unique ones out there. This one is a colorful backlit small wireless keyboard with a touchpad. The backlight on this one can be chosen from 7 different colors. It is a rechargeable and handheld remote keyboard.
- The touchpad of the mouse is connected by powerful 2.4ghz wireless radio frequency technology. You can just plug in a USB dongle and the transmission distance can be up to 15 meters.
- The touchpad comes with DPI adjustable functions and can easily match the different sizes of the screen. It also supports a multi-finger function.
- Mini size with full QWERTY keyboard.
- It has a 360-degree flip design, with multimedia control keys, scroll buttons, and a trackpad.
- Built-in removable rechargeable li-ion battery will give you over 24 hours of use and up to several weeks, standby time once fully charged.
- It has an auto sleep-wake mode. It will automatically turn onto sleep mode after 3 minutes of inactivity and can wake up by pressing any key.
- It works great with PC, Pad, Google Android TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3/PS4, Smart TV, HTPC, IPTV, Raspberry Pi, Smartphone(OTG), Notebook, etc.
2) Ipazzport Wireless Mini Keyboard
The iPazzPort is the most affordable and tiniest on our list. It can be easily carried and fits into our palms. This 2.4GHz is a Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard with a touchpad. The USB interface is available for operating PC wirelessly. It has 81 buttons and 92 keys.
- It works great with Android TV Box, Raspberry Pi, HTPC, XBMC, PC, laptop.
- It has advanced RF 2.4G wireless technology that delivers a reliable connection with anti-interference. you can enjoy up to 30ft operating distance.
- It is simple to set up, simply plug and play
- It supports AAA batteries, easy to install and change. (battery is not provided in the package.)
- You can simply browse the internet and play games with a combined keyboard and remote.
- It has a high sensitive touchpad with a 90-degree flip design.
- These high-quality wireless handheld keyboards are sold by iPazzPort, the leading manufacturer at a low cost.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
3) Raspberry Pi official Keyboard and Mouse
This combo from PepperTech Digital Store is one of the best on our list. It comes with a small keyboard and a mouse appropriate for the size of your Raspberry pi. This one has an ergonomic design and can be used easily as it has wires.
- It is a standard 78-key (U.S. version) keyboard in black and grey.
- It includes 3 USB Type-A ports, which may be used to power attached peripherals.
- This one includes a Micro-USB port to connect your Raspberry Pi.
- Automatic keyboard language detection.
- It is compatible with official Raspberry Pi boards and products.
- The Raspberry Pi mouse is a wired three-button optical mouse that connects to your Raspberry Pi board with a USB Type-A connector.
- The mouse works great with all Raspberry Pi boards including the Raspberry Pi Zero series.
4) 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse with Mouse-Pad
This combo from Virlos is an Amazon’s Choice product. The 2.4GHz wireless keyboard and Mouse with Mouse-Pad are great for Raspberry Pi. It weighs about 15.2 ounces.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 8, and Win 1(not fully compatible with Mac, OS Systems)
- The 11.2-inch wide keyboard is easily portable with a sleek design.
- Offers enjoyable and quiet typing while still bragging about good resilience and response.
- Highly responsive sleek mouse with 3 DPI levels 800/1200/1600.
- Bonus accessories include a mouse-pad and silicone keyboard cover
5) PONYBRO Backlit Mini Wireless Keyboard
The latest PONYBRO RGB Backlit Mini 2.4Ghz wireless keyboard comes with touchpad QWERTY Keypad and rainbow LED Backlit (7 colors) and can be used as a handheld keyboard for PC/Pad as well as remote control keyboard for smart TV/TV BOX, and as a gamepad for PS3.
- Supports 2.4G wireless connection with wide compatibility.
- The movable handheld design is easy to carry and operate.
- It is simple to set up just plug and play
- The full-function keyboard with 77 keys.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with longer working and standby time.
- Highly sensitive multi-finger touchpad (DPI adjustable functions), supports left and right mouse click, double click, page-turning up and down.
- 100% satisfaction after-sale service with 12 months free exchange service for product quality issues and supports 45 days money back unconditional if you are not satisfied with the product.
Getting an appropriate keyboard and mousepad is an essential step to complete your Raspberry pi kit. Go through our list and pick the best keyboard for your Raspberry pi. Are there any other keyboards you recommend? Let us know in the comments below.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]