Everyone needs some kind of motivation so i had try to list out 97 points for your motivation. Please read them carefully and they are worth the time.
START WITH YOU
1) Determine your own level of satisfaction and that of his people
2) Demonstrate their competence at every opportunity
3) If you get bad results, check your own motivation and your team
4) Do not assume that you are “visible” – make sure it is
5) Show respect for their subordinates, and they will demonstrate to you
6) Recognize the value of each person and their work
7) Treat every person with respect and courtesy
8) Use persuasion and influence to promote self-motivation
9) Determine the needs of your team, and help meet
10) Remember that different people are motivated differently
11) Find positive responses to criticism – may be good sign of motivation in people
12) Learn to differentiate between work problems and personal problems
13) Improve command and control, using collaborative management
14) Encourage disagreements – often these pave the way for consensus
15) Be careful with politics in the office, and the example to never get involved
16) Find the root cause of repeated complaints, and quickly erradíquela
17) Never give fund something unless you know you can get the funds
18) Do not rush into accepting a “no” answer
19) Achieve the best of the new employees, making them feel welcome
20) Get in your own opinion of his colleagues and collaborators. Do not automatically accept the opinion of others.
21) Be natural as possible, but customize their attitude toward each person
22) The ambition is the defining achievement; sure to promote high-flyers
23) Consider all options before losing a valued team member
24) Let your people an opportunity to utilize and enhance your experience
25) Delegate whole tasks to improve efficiency and motivation
26) Make sure your people will not suffer by external constraints
27) No sub-use of individual researchers stress that causes them both as the overuse
28) Use as many of the abilities of people as possible
29) Seek opportunities to promote early youth organization capable of
30) Use every opportunity to preach on quality improvements
31) Make sure that all charges on your company offer a wide range of stimulation and variation
32) Choose the best person for each position.
33) Leverage the talents and abilities of each person
34) Remember that making work fun, not mean it is easy
35) Keep the number of supervisors at least
36) Do not let the job description is perceived as a “straitjacket”
37) Communicate with each worker on an ongoing basis, especially as their work contributes to business success in general, listening and informing
38) If you do not know what motivates one person, ask
39) Check the morale of the people talking to them regularly
40) If you want to learn more about a process or activity, ask the person doing it
41) Reinforce your message by using several means of communicating
42) Send internal messages as soon as possible
43) Ask your team if changes in the workplace could help motivate
44) Make sure your people know your role and the importance of this
45) Keep your team informed whenever possible – the uncertainty is very disheartening
46) Get time to stop and chat awhile, instead of simply greet
47) When you call attention to some error, be firm but fair
48) Always check that your wishes are understood
49) Have a good reason and explanation when rejecting a petition
50) Confront the problem as soon aware of its existence
51) The bad news always travels fast, so communicate them as soon as possible
52) Let people talk about what discourages, and listen
53) Talk about work-related problems, to prevent the intensification
54) Maintain eye contact with his people whenever he speaks
55) Use competition between teams to encourage team spirit
56) Encourage through the use of voluntary social activities and sports
57) Find those incentives that have no cost
58) Use rewards for performance instead of pay increases whenever possible
59) Use certificates and plaques as a reminder of high achievers
60) Remember that what you measure and reward is what you get
61) Do not put ceiling on incentives – this limits the motivation
62) Encourage your people to enroll in training on a regular basis, thus paving the way for the future
63) Be at the course, to ensure quality
64) After the courses, make up for quality and reception from those who took
65) Provide training in small and regular doses, instead of long courses
66) After completing a course, give employees the opportunity to use newly acquired skills
IDEAS AND DECISIONS
67) Encourage employees to participate in decision making
68) When you accept an idea suggested by an employee, allow it to be the one who implements
69) Whenever people ask your opinion about the decisions that affect them
70) Take into account the ideas of its people, regardless of their level in the hierarchy
71) Give people the opportunity to use their own initiatives where possible
72) Receipt of all ideas of “suggestion box” immediately. Handle rejections tactfully
73) Please tell your people about the use of their ideas, and the results of doing
74) Do not make decisions at random, combined with good planning risk
75) Take risks only when the chances of success are major
COMPENSATION AND SALARY
76) The amount of salary is not everything. But if it is appropriate, everything else can come down.
77) Be careful with the cost of extra benefits, and if not checked, they tend to peak
78) If you are paying the best wages, be sure to get better benefits
79) Pay your people according to their level of contribution and responsibility, not by status or time in the company
80) The scoring system used to evaluate the performance, use with caution. Remember that it is a tool, not something sacred.
81) Take the opportunity to improve their performance, allowing his subordinates to evaluate
82) Keep performance evaluations relaxed and friendly, do not seem an inquisition
83) Always start by discussing progress assessments made and successes achieved
84) Do not wait until the annual assessment to discuss the performance
85) Keep the work as varied as possible, to avoid discouraging
86) Try the resignations and absences as warning signs of demotivation
87) Know that people use their systems can be demotivating
88) If there is motivation, consider changing the business system
89) Do not tolerate poor performance
90) If you are going to criticize, to be critiqued.
91) Avoid unproductive meetings.
92) Avoid unnecessary rules.
93) Be flexible.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
94) Praise a job well done, even if not all goals have been met
95) Encourage your people to achieve, setting high but realistic goals
96) Allow people to participate in setting goals
97) Avoid fuzzy goals.
Let me know which idea you like the most and why? What makes you motivated?
can you summarize all above points in just few sentence.
Hey if i could, i had done it already. Actually i tried to be more descriptive and listed as many points i can came up with.
I will be glad if you can do it for me.
When it comes down to it I think Alec Baldwin said it best in the Glenn-Garry movie. A.I.D.A attention, interest, decision and action. I’ll spare you guys the full speech where he cusses everyone out.
This is a side topic. I noticed that your 125×125 ads in your sidebar and images in your posts could be dragged and dropped with Meebo. It looks really cool. Can you tell me the procedure how to do this? Do you use some WordPress plugin?
Thanks in advance. I really would like to be able to implement these cool effects on my own WordPress blog. Thanks.
You need to register your blog at http://bar.meebo.com/ and they will provide you a custom plugin for your blog. Just install it and you are ready to go.
Let me know if you get any problem in installing it.
Hope this helps and thanks for stopping by.